DBT India NIC
DBT India NIC
In 1986 the DBT (Department of Biotechnology) India was launched under the Ministry of Science and Technology. DBT aim is to growth of the area of advanced biology and biotechnology in the country. The department has created significant achievements in the development and application of biotechnology in the wide fields of agriculture, health care, animal sciences, environment, and industry.
DBT India NIC
DBT India NIC (www.dbtindia.nic.in) is a website of Department of Biotechnology.
Public Sector Undertakings
Bharat Immunologicals & Biologicals Corporation Limited, Bulandshahar
Indian Vaccines Corporation Limited, Gurgaon
- Minerals and Metals Trading Corporation Limited MMTC Introduction Minerals and Metals Trading Corporation Limited MMTC was established way back in the year1963. Minerals and Metals Trading Corporation Limited MMTC is India’s biggest public sector trading body. Apart from supervising the export of important products such as coal and iron ore, and made up agricultural and industrial products, the Minerals and Metals Trading Corporation
- Rural Electrification Corporation Limited Rural Electrification Corporation Limited Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (REC) was integrated on 25/07/1969 under the Companies Act 1956 to finance and encourage rural electrification plans everywhere India. REC is a Navratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Power. It corporate office located at Lodhi Road in New Delhi in India. REC is an identified Public
- ILS Bioservices ILS Bioservices, a part of Imperial Life-Sciences USA Inc., provides best-in-class solutions & is aggressively providing facilities from in vitro to in vivo assays. ILS Bioservices is located at Gurgaon city in Haryana state in India. ILSBâ€™s portfolio of offerings contains discovery & growth outsourcing solutions, prepared HR Solutions by its education & training institute
- DBT India Jobs DBT India Jobs The setting up of an independent Department of Biotechnology (DBT), under the Ministry of Science and Technology in 1986 gave a new impetus to the growth of the field of modern biology and biotechnology in India. Department of Biotechnology (DBT) has been interacting with above 5,000 scientists per year in order to utilise
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Requires 118 Executive Trainees Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Requires 118 Executive Trainees Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd. invites application from Engineering Graduates for induction of 118 Executive Trainees in. Post Name Executive Trainee: 118 posts (Electrical-70, Civil-20, IT-08, HR-20), Age Limit: 28 Educational Qualification: Candidates should have full time B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) degree/ AMIE in respective discipline from a recognized university/ Institution
- Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation Ltd Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation Ltd Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation Limited ordinarily reduced as MSRDC, is an Indian Public limited company fully possessed by the Government of Maharashtra. MSRDC was founded on July 9, 1996 and integrated as a public limited company by the Companies Act 1956 on August 2, 1996. It is obligated for
- Gujarat State Road Development Corporation Jobs Gujarat State Road Development Corporation Jobs Gujarat State Road Development Corporation Ltd is in the part in the front or nearest the viewer of economic development and industrialization. Besides being a major manufacturer of Pharmaceuticals, Dyes, Chemicals and textile etc. GSRDC is a Corporation established by the Government of Gujarat, by a Government Resolution dated Feb.
- DBT India Travel Grant DBT India Travel Grant The DBT (Department of Biotechnology) will consider proposals under the Travel endorse Scheme for financial help from scientists included in DBT financed programmes/projects for participation in foreign conferences/seminars/symposia relevant to their fields of interests and the projects/programmes of the Department. Eligibility for DBT India Travel Grant: Applier should be an active scientist
- State Trading Corporation of India Limited State Trading Corporation of India Limited State Trading Corporation of India Limited (STC) located at New Delhi in India. The Company is a trading house closely-held through the Indian Govt. It transfers a number of items ranging from agricultural commodities to manufactured products from the country to whole parts of the global. The Company also assists
- IDBI Net Banking IDBI Net Banking The Industrial Development Bank of India Limited, now much known as IDBI Bank, was founded as a completely possessed subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India. Today, IDBI Bank is counted amongst the contributing public field banks of India, aside from claiming the distinction of being the 4th biggest bank, in general ratings.
- ECIL Rapiscan ECIL Rapiscan OSI Systems Inc. (www.osi-systems.com) came in into cooperation with Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) and launched a Joint project “ECIL-RAPISCAN LIMITED”. It constructs the same device as that of RAPISCAN, U.K and U.S.A with the same advanced Technology. The company played a very substantial role in the instructing and development of high quality
- THDC Uttarakhand THDC Uttarakhand THDC (Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Ltd) Uttarakhand is a Joint project Corporation of the Indian Govt. and Govt. of UP. It has an authorized share capital of Rs.4000 cr. THDC Uttarakhand was integrated as a Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956, in Julyâ€™88, to grow, function and continue the Tehri Hydro Power Complex
- Vacancies in banking sector Vacancies in banking sector 2011 Great news from Banking sector, individual who studying for bank examinations in coming next 3 years 85000 vacancies are attending be filled through public sector banks in india. Out Of 85000 vacancies , clerk vacancies â€“ 51000, Officer posts- 34000, are ready to advertised through Indian Governement Banks.Here is giving below
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited HPCL Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited HPCL Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) also owns up and controls the biggest Lube Refinery in India producing Lube Base Oils of foreign values, with a capacity of 335 TMT. HPCL Corporate Headquarters Office is located at Jamshedji Tata Road in Mumbai city in Maharashtra state in India. It is a Fortune
- NRDC Jobs National Research Development Corporation NRDC Jobs National Research Development Corporation The National Research Development Corporation (‘NRDC’) was a non-departmental government body established by the British Government to transfer technology from the public sector to the private sector. National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) is a Public Sector Organisation that offers services in Govt/Defence/Embassies with Annual Total Turnover of 0-10