Rajeduboard.Nic.In is official website of the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER).Visit BSER Ajmer website www.rajeduboard.nic.in for selective information on examinations guided by the board admitting Secondary School Examination (+10), Senior Secondary Examination (10+2), student Roll number & centre information, Examination Time Table, Application Formats, Syllabus and new notices from Rajasthan Board including examination schedule and declaration of results.
The history of the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) is a famous panorama of progressive record of the futurological vision for growing a dynamic system of several sub-systems of examinations and details of the academic excellence of the past four decennia. The BSER took fast strides for promotion and growth of Secondary Education in Rajasthan, spread above 3,42,239 sq. km. and in more than 6000 schools situated in 32 districts involving 8.5 lakhs students for Secondary and Senior Secondary Examination in the year 2000.With the promulgation of the Rajasthan Secondary Education Act in 1957, this Board was establish in Jaipur on 4th Dec, 1957. It was shifted to Ajmer in 1961. In the year 1973 it began working in its present multistoried building with an enchanting dignity of its own with all amenities.
The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan has been constituted under the Rajasthan Secondary Education Act 1957. The set up is given below.
Ex-Officio Members, Including Vice Chairman 7
Elected Members 7
Nominated members by the state government 17
Nominated members by the speaker legislative assembly 2
Co-opted members 2
The Chairman is nominated by the State Government.Director, Secondary Education is Vice- Chairman and Ex-officio member of the Board.Tenure of the Board is three years.
Secretary of the Board is appointed by the State Government.The work of the Board is transacted by employees and officers as per rules prescribed by the Board.
Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan
Telephone : 91-145-2632866,2632873 Ext. 227
Fax : 91-145-2627394
RBSE Website : http://www.rajeduboard.nic.in/
- APSFC Chairman APSFC Chairman The APSFC (Andhra Pradesh State Financial Corporation) has a recent Chairman in Mr. J. Rambabu, a retired IAS officer. He achieves Mr M. Gopalakrishna, who facilitated for 4 years. Mr Rambabu took appoint on Wednesday. The Small Industries Development Bank of India, in consultation with the Andhra Pradesh Government, nominated Mr Rambabu as president
- RPMT 2010 Notification RPMT 2010 Notification Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur has issued the Rajasthan Pre-Medical Test (RPMT) 2010 notification along with the examination Center allocation notification and Registration Numbers list of Applications. The Rajasthan PMT 2010 is conducted for admission of candidates on seats in M.B.B.S. /B.D.S. /B.V.Sc. & A.H. in respective government and Private Colleges associated
- Higher Secondary Exam Results Higher Secondary Exam Results Tamil Nadu Board of Higher Secondary Education, Government of Tamil Nadu conducts various exams in every year. The Tamil Nadu HSE result 2010 is published. Students can see their results at the website (http://tnresults.nic.in). Contact Details Tamil Nadu Board of Higher Secondary Education DPI Compound College Road Chennai – 600 006 Ph: 91-44 -8278796 Website: www.tnresults.nic
- AIPMT Application Form 2010 AIPMT Application Form 2010 All India Pre-Medical/Dental Test (AIPMT) is a yearly entrance exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission to 15% seats in Medical and Dental Colleges function by Union Government. A candidate may apply for the AIPMT through both ways online or Offline. The Information Bulletin and Application Form is
- Maharashtra SSC Question Papers Maharashtra SSC Question Papers Maharashtra State Maharashtra State Board (Pune) S.S.C. (X) Question papers & Sample papers of Universityâ€™s Courses exam with their solutions solved by highly qualified desk of faculty. Maharashtra State Maharashtra State Board question papers, previous semester questions paper, model papers is available on Maharashtra Boardâ€™s website where you can download all
- VHSE Examination VHSE Examination VHSE (Directorate of Vocational Higher Secondary Education) Kerala conducts various exams in every year. The VHSE published the result of 12th examination 2010. VHSE students can see their results at the VHSE Kerala official website (www.vhse.kerala.gov.in) and local news papers. Contact Details Directorate of Vocational Higher Secondary Education Housing Board Building, 4th Floor Shanti Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 1 Tel: ++91-0471
- GUJCET Exam GUJCET Exam GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test) Exam is directed through Gujarat Education Board for admission to UG engineering, medical and pharmacy courses in the different institutes in the state of Gujarat. GUJCET is directed in 3 languages like English, Hindi & Gujarati. GUJCET Entrance has four papers like Physics, Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry. Eligibility GUJCET
- Diploma Board Bangalore Diploma Board Bangalore Diploma Board Bangalore is also known as Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board (KSDNEB). KSDNEB conducts various exams in every year. The Board published the result of General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) examination 2010. Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board students can see their results at the university official website (www.ksdneb.org)
- Diploma Pharmacy Syllabus Diploma Pharmacy Syllabus Diploma in pharmacy (D.Pharm) is a course may be completed in Two years time Duration. A candidate who is seeking admission to D.Pharm programme must have passed 12th Standard/Intermediate exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from the Central Board of Secondary Education or any other examination by recognized university with at least 50%
- Islamic University Kashmir Islamic University Kashmir Islamic University of Science and Technology was established by an Act of the Jammu and Kashmir State Legislative assemblage in November 2005. The prime minister of the University is the Chief Minister, ex officio of the State, and its Board is the Board of Directors, ex officio, of the J&K Muslim Wakf Board.
- RRB Kolkata Group D RRB Kolkata Group D RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) Kolkata is the control panel that is in appoint of recruitment of members for railway services. The board headquarter is situated in Chitpur in Kolkata city in West Bengal state in India. The members of the Railway Recruitment Board, Kolkata comprises the president, the Assistant Secretary, the Group
- Rajasthan Technical University Jodhpur Rajasthan Technical University Jodhpur The Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) is not located in Jodhpur, it is located in Kota. The Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) Kota was established in 2005. The RTU aims to provide most all field related to technical education in Rajasthan. At present 60 Engineering Colleges, 08 M.Tech Colleges, 21 MCA Colleges, 69
- SLET 2010 Uttar Pradesh SLET 2010 Uttar Pradesh The State Level Eligibility Test 2010 (SLET 2010), a compulsory requirement for appointment as Higher Secondary School Teachers and Non-Vocational Teachers in the State as per the especial Rules in force, will be contained at centres across whole District main office in utter pradesh. C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur, guides an Eligibility Test for
- SEBI act SEBI act The Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992 is having retrospective effect and is deemed to have come into force on January 30, 1992. comparatively a short act containing 35 sections, the SEBI Act governs all the Stock Exchanges and the Securities Transactions in India. SEBI act givin below 1 Short Title, Extent and Commencement 2
- WBJEE 2010 Application Form WBJEE 2010 Application Form WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination) 2010 is directed through West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) for admission to several professional courses in different areas of Engineering /Architecture/ Technology / Medical / Dental and Pharmacy in several Universities/Colleges in the state of West Bengal. WBJEE 2010 Application Form is available at WBJEEB