SINP PhD Application Form
SINP PhD Application Form
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics takes a Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) for selecting candidates to be interviewed for admission to Ph. D. Programmes in Physics/ Theoretical Computer Science or in Biophysical Sciences.
Candidate must have a degree of M.Sc. in Physics or M.Sc. / M.E. / M.Tech, or in related disciplines. Candidates with M.Sc. in Mathematics and B.Tech (in Engg Physics/Applied Physics/Post B.Sc. Hons only) will also be considered at IIA.
How to apply: Applications must be made online through the institute website. See http://www.saha.ac.in/cs/www/jrf.html for further details of the entrance examination and to access the application form.
SAHA INSTITUTE OF NUCLEAR PHYSICS
(Aided Institute under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India)
Sector-1, Block-AF, Bidhannagar, Kolkata 700 064
Phone: 2337-5345-49 (5 lines), Fax: 0091-33-2337-4637
- WBJEE 2010 Application Form WBJEE 2010 Application Form WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination) 2010 is directed through West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) for admission to several professional courses in different areas of Engineering /Architecture/ Technology / Medical / Dental and Pharmacy in several Universities/Colleges in the state of West Bengal. WBJEE 2010 Application Form is available at WBJEEB
- IIIT M Tech 2011 IIIT M Tech 2011 International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) was launched by Government of Orissa with supprt from the IT industry. International Institute of Information Technology- Bhubaneswar (IIIT Bhubaneswar) directs an admission process for admission to its M.Tech programme. IIIT-Bhubaneswarâ€™s courses are sanctioned by All India Council for Technical Education. IIIT Bhubaneswar provides undergraduate and
- DRDO Entrance Examination DRDO Entrance Examination DRDO BU Center for Life Sciences conducts Entrance Examination for admission into M.Tech in Remote Sensing and GIS program. The center is a joint project of defense Research and development organization authorized through ministry of Defense and Bharathiar University. Eligibility DRDO Entrance Examination: Any Bachelor in Engineering/ Medicine / Agriculture or PG in Science
- Indraprastha University 2010 Indraprastha University 2010 The Indraprastha University is also known as Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. It directs the B.Tech and M.Tech entrance tests all year for examinees who wish to take admission into the engineering programs provided through the university. The university usually directs the CET (Common Entrance Test) on May for examinees who wished to
- Somany (PG) Institute of Technology & Management Jobs Somany (PG) Institute of Technology & Management Jobs Somany (PG) Institute of Technology & Management is a Private Sector Organisation that offers services in Institutes â€“ Engineering with Annual Total Turnover of 0-10 Crs and with Employee Strength of 101-250. Somany (PG) Institute of Technology & Management is situated in Rewari in Haryana. The college is
- Nuclear Science Centre Delhi Nuclear Science Centre Delhi Nuclear Science Center is an independent inter university research facility of the University Grants Commission (UGC). It directs research on nuclear physics, materials science, radiation biology, accelerator mass spectroscopy, and atomic physics. The center has heavy ion reaction analyzer, gamma detector array, accelerators, auxiliary systems, library, and an academic cell.The center is
- AMU Btech Exam Application Status AMU Btech Exam Application Status AMU symbolizes Aligarh Muslim University was set up through Syed Ahmed Khan in the year 1875. This Muhammedan Anglo Oriental College earned the status of a full-feathered University in the year 1920. AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) directs an all India entrance exam every year for the entrÃ©e of scholars to
- Diploma in Computer Application Diploma in Computer Application Candidates who have passed 10+ 2 level can apply for Computer Applications Diploma Courses. In fact some institutes donâ€™t demand the applicants to know about computers beforehand. Diploma in Computer Applications assists the candidates to extend their understanding of computer and its applications. In this course candidate learn about the basics of
- Motilal Nehru College 2011 Delhi Motilal Nehru College Delhi Motilal Nehru College (Evening) Delhi University Benito Juarez Marg, New Delhi – 110021 Applications are invited within 15 days on prescribed form which can be found from the office on all working days between pm on payment of Prescribe amount containing all applicable details along with Xeroxes of the
- Integrated Common Entrance Test Andhra ICET Integrated Common Entrance Test Andhra ICET The Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education conducts Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET). Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) is the entrance examination that a student should appear for in order to secure admission to Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) courses provided by several
- IIIT DELHI 2010 IIIT DELHI 2010 The Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIITD) is a sovereign Institution with a State University status, made by an Act of Delhi. The mission of IIIT Delhi is to be a world-wide centre of quality in Information Technology education, training and research. IIIT in New Delhi has published the notification for admission
- GUJCET Exam GUJCET Exam GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test) Exam is directed through Gujarat Education Board for admission to UG engineering, medical and pharmacy courses in the different institutes in the state of Gujarat. GUJCET is directed in 3 languages like English, Hindi & Gujarati. GUJCET Entrance has four papers like Physics, Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry. Eligibility GUJCET
- Diploma Pharmacy Syllabus Diploma Pharmacy Syllabus Diploma in pharmacy (D.Pharm) is a course may be completed in Two years time Duration. A candidate who is seeking admission to D.Pharm programme must have passed 12th Standard/Intermediate exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from the Central Board of Secondary Education or any other examination by recognized university with at least 50%
- CEPT Ahmedabad Admissions CEPT Ahmedabad Admissions Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT) is a major institution providing undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the fields of Natural and Built Environment and related fields. Center for Environmental Planning and Technology has declared the Admissions for the Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) Courses in Natural and Built Environment. The
- CDFD Project Assistant CDFD Project Assistant Centre DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD) is an independent institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, calls for applications from Indian nationals for the following only temporary worker vacancies in research projects provided by National / International agencies at CDFD such us: DST / DBT/ ICMR / CSIR etc.