The Bharat Co-Operative Bank Jobs
The Bharat Co-Operative Bank Jobs
The Bharat Co-operative Bank Limited is Listed or recorded officially under The Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Act, 1960 (Registration No. Bom/Bank/138 of 1977 dated 9th June, 1977). This bank provides online banking facilities. It is a Multi-State Scheduled Co-Operative Bank also provides many more services such as ATM, loan against gold and houses, vehicle. This Bank is a Corporate Agent for soliciting insurance business of both Life and General Insurance without risk participation.
A Savings Account may be opened by Individuals / Minors / Regd. Co-op. Societies / Regd. Public Trusts / HUFs.
Any Branch Banking Facility.
Avail Cheque Book facility.
Collection of outstation Cheques.
Convenient and expert services.
Demand Draft (Local and outstation).
Tele Banking Facility.
The bank is in process of setting up its Dealing room and both positions offer good career progression in Forex department of the bank. The bank offers attractive salary and benefits. Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidates. At, movement there are no nay vacancies, job and vacancies update will be soon.
BHARAT COOPERATIVE BANK limited
18 TH RD CHEMBUR, MUMBAI 400071, MAHARASHTRA
- The Vijay Co-Operative Bank Jobs The Vijay Co-Operative Bank Jobs Vijay Co-operative Bank Ltd. was set up by Sh. Natwarlal Prabhudas Patel in the year 1963. Vijay Co-operative Ltd. is operating as a Banking sector and it commenced with the motive of promoting the less privileged members of the society, this bank offers Insurance Policies, Loans for standardizing lives of a varied
- The Mahanagar Co-operative Bank Jobs The Mahanagar Co-operative Bank Jobs The Mahanagar Co-op Bank Ltd. was Brought about or set up or accepted; especially long established on 6th October 1973 In the neighborhood of, close to solicitor Shri. G.S.Shelke and his colleagues from Ahmednagar District. This bank provides various loans such as business loan, education loan, personal loan, etc. This Bank
- Vacancies in banking sector Vacancies in banking sector 2011 Great news from Banking sector, individual who studying for bank examinations in coming next 3 years 85000 vacancies are attending be filled through public sector banks in india. Out Of 85000 vacancies , clerk vacancies â€“ 51000, Officer posts- 34000, are ready to advertised through Indian Governement Banks.Here is giving below
- State Bank of Indore Internet Banking State Bank of Indore Internet Banking State Bank of Indore servicing to the country for eighty-five years for represents safety, trust and unity. Internet banking is one more effort to add value to the relationship. Internet banking service offers gismo of 24X7 banking to its clients. SBI’s Internet banking channel is defended by advanced security products,
- State Bank of Indore Pune Branch State Bank of Indore Pune Branch State Bank of Indore is started in 1962. State Bank of Indore has been able to prepare its mark in all facets of banking operations, be it traditional, developmental or innovative. State Bank of Indore aim is to continue to be the premier Bank of Madhya Pradesh with a national
- Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation Ltd Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation Ltd Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation Limited ordinarily reduced as MSRDC, is an Indian Public limited company fully possessed by the Government of Maharashtra. MSRDC was founded on July 9, 1996 and integrated as a public limited company by the Companies Act 1956 on August 2, 1996. It is obligated for
- IDBI Net Banking IDBI Net Banking The Industrial Development Bank of India Limited, now much known as IDBI Bank, was founded as a completely possessed subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India. Today, IDBI Bank is counted amongst the contributing public field banks of India, aside from claiming the distinction of being the 4th biggest bank, in general ratings.
- IRCON Vacancy IRCON Vacancy IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a government company incorporated 1956 on 28th April IRCON is a particularized Constructions organization covering the entire spectrum of construction activities and services in the infrastructure sector. IRCON Vacancies are given below: IRCON Vacancies: 1. Post Name: Category-I Operator: Posts: 25 Fixed monthly Salary: US$ 700.00 2. Post Name: Areawise/Subjectwise: Motor Grader â€“ 6 Nos. Excavator â€“
- EXIM Bank India PPT EXIM Bank India PPT Exim Bank of India is the first export finance establishment of the country, found in 1982 under the Export-Import Bank of India Act 1981. Exim Bank of India has been the premier mover in promoting project exports from India. The Bank offers Indian project exporters with a comprehensive scope of services to
- National Insurance Company Limited Mediclaim National Insurance Company Limited Mediclaim National Insurance Company Limited Mediclaim Hospitalisation for sickness, illness or injury, whether containing surgery or not, imposes heavy financial burden on individuals, families, employers and welfare bodies. Mediclaim insurance policy has been prepared below the aegis of the Indian Govt. The policy offers the following gains: Room rent limited to 1% of
- State Bank of Mysore Bangalore State Bank of Mysore Bangalore State Bank of Mysore (SBM) is an associate bank of State Bank of India, providing a range of financial productions and facilities to its clients throughout the country. Established in 1913 by the patronage of Government of Mysore as Bank of Mysore Ltd, State Bank of Mysore became a companion of
- Sai Service Station Jobs Sai Service Station Jobs Sai Service Station Ltd is a public limited company was incorporated as an Aug. 09; 1985.This Company is a multi-product, multi-locational automobile sales, service, and spares dealer. Sai Service Station registered office is situated at Mumbai-Pune Road, Phugewadi, Pune. This company is an India’s number one Maruti Dealer, which are deals with maruti, bjaj
- Vijaya Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment Vijaya Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment Vijaya Bank invites online applications for recruitment to the posts of Probationary Clerks in Clerical Cadre. Vijaya bank is going to conduct recruitment written exam test on 07.02.2010. Vijaya Bank Probationary Clerks recruitment are given below: Post Name: Probationary Clerk: Posts: 500 Pay Scale: Rs. 4410 â€“ Rs. 13210 Age limit: 18 â€“ 28 years Selection Process: Candidates should have
- The National Centre for Cell Science Jobs The National Centre for Cell Science Jobs The National Centre for Cell Science is a Govt Sector Organisation that offers services in Institutes â€“ Others with Annual Total Turnover of 0-10 Crs and with Employee Strength of 101-250. The National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) took birth as National Tissue Culture Facility in March 11, 1986
- Indian Bank Clerk Results Indian Bank Clerk Results 2010 Indian Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank, with headquarters in Chennai having geographical presence all over India and abroad. Indian Bank has published the recruitment notification for 685 Clerks for June 2010.the Date of Written exam is 22.08.2010. The result of these vacancies will be published after the 1 month